Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Growing Old on T-13

It's time again for T-13 .. so I was a little confused last week, and thought that was the last Thursday in February .. so this one is shamelessly stolen from Just a hippie gypsy:

13 Indications that you are growing old:


 1.  Realizing that the age gap of 12 years is just too big when you're going to be 46, and he 34
      and knowing he's 54 and you're 46 is not so bad! (OMG~ that's a 20 yr gap!)
 2.  Pandora music selection is always on 60's, 70's and 80's
 3.  OMG .. I'm the youngest of four, and I'm going to be 46
 4.  Recuperating from long runs take so much longer now
 5.  PAIN in the hips .. consistently
 6.  Better empty that bladder before any type of cardio workout!
 7.  Be mindful of what you eat ... or else you'll be making noise when you walk!
 8.  Gray hairs .. not always on your head?????????
 9.  Your teenager says "Mom, stop talking, I'm going to put you in a home"
10.  Love talking to my mom .. and she is going to be 77!
11.  Seeing your hairdresser for color every four weeks .. because those damn grays are popping up more
12.  Wrinkles and parentheses ... I'm not talking about ironing or English grammar
13.  lastly, always driving the speed limit

Happy Thurday!




10 comments:

  1. This is all very true. But why, oh why, did I read this first thing in the morning? OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT list! lol
    and *sighs* more true than i'd like to admit!
    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #8 agh! first time I found a gray hair I was horrified. Seriously. Some things are funny on your list. Let's age gracefully ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. as Bette Davis explained so poignantly. growing old is not for sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the youngest of four as well and I'm thrilled about it these days.


    Have a great Thursday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/13-popular-dogs-in-the-usa/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just snorted coffee out of my nose with #8...too true.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just think. It only gets worse from here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been hating those parenthesis wrinkles. Nothing seem to help. I think I am gonna need some plump up work in the future to get rid of those puppies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just called my baby sister to wish her a happy 54th birthday. Oy.

    #14: Hearing yourself say, "Now you listen here, sonny..."

    ReplyDelete