For Sunday, we'll play Sunday Stealing .. where we use stolen blogs ..
In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Trust and Love brings Passion. I think they all have to be there to keep the relationship great.
How did/could someone win your heart? Love and kindness could win my heart, but at this moment my heart has been shaken ... so I'm getting a little protective, and really not sure if it can be won anymore
In your world, what brings on more creativity? If I knew this answer, I would pursue it! My creative photography juices have disappeared ..
What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? My recent job change? I think it's too soon to tell ... leaving my marriage? I have more happy moments now than I realized .. allowing my heart to be stolen? I have never loved so deeply!
Why did you break up with your last ex? Truth be told, he did the breaking, but I was at the door .. I found myself having lost the trust, and felt I was no longer important enough to him.
What is your favorite word? Ha, ha ..who am I talking to?? I like to say "why"
What would you want to be written on your tombstone? I hope I don't have a tombstone .. just "sink me in the river, at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song"
Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: delusional Bruce my dog
What is a saying you use a lot? "do you know what i mean?"
What is your current desktop picture?
My Iphone
What would be a question where you'd not tell the truth? Did you eat that whole bag of Trader Joe's Trail Mix .. all 1500 calories worth in one day??
You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even better is that they endow you with super powers of your choice. What is that power? To grow that money tree that teenagers seem to think I have (yes, that too is a super power!)
You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, what half-hour experience would you relive? That evening we sat on the floor, ate take out, and allowed our toes to touch
Erase any a horrible experience from your past, what will it be? Standing next to my dad's hearse .. and silently not wanting to accept that we were going to his memorial service
You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now.. where would you go? Can I bring a 'friend' ??? All exclusive beach resort ... what I would do to be back on a beach!!
Happy start of a new week!
Happy start of a new week!

Love this one.... very brutally honest. Love that about ya!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you, at some point it's just better to be in "guard" mode with your heart rather than be annoyed when someone doesn't meet the expectations... well, not even that just less than you DESERVE!
As far as your photography juices dissappearing? SAY IT ISNT SO!!! Have you tried the 365+1 photo prompts? I'll email you one.
I hate that point, too, in a relationship when you're both checking out but don't knwo if you want to or should but then it's done and you're just shaken to the core.
I love this: I hope I don't have a tombstone .. just "sink me in the river, at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song"
I love that...