Wednesday, February 22, 2012

T13 for the Month of February

t13-98


It's the last Thursday of the Month .. so It's time for a different T-13 .. click here to play:


Current Scent:  I was in one of the hotels, and those little bottles .. they had a lemon-ginger body lotion, shampoo and conditioner set ... note to self: look for it!
What I am reading: next to my bed :Mortgages: what you need to know
Newest Music:  I downloaded about 15 songs in one morning .. old and new .. of course A Little Bit Stronger seemed to be the theme for the month ..:
...I know my heart will never be the same, but I'm telling myself I'll be okay. Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger ..
Movie I saw:  I watched Bridesmaid for the second time .. quite hilarious
Something Yummy: hot chocolate with a scoop of instant coffee and Chocolate Raspberry creamer
The last place I ate: Slates in Hallowell with Karen
Something that made me cry: the e-card that came on Valentine's day ... he lasted a little over five weeks without communications .. he seems to know when I am starting to move along, and he reaches out
Something that made me laugh: early, early this morning laying beside that man, comparing dating stories 
Something I look forward to in March:  One word .. 6 letters ... starts with S and ends in G .. hint: after Winter comes ......
Something I want to remember from February:  being in Massachusetts twice .. I think I like Boston, maybe it's time to return to Boston
Something I am thankful for:  always my teenagers .. and always the ability to earn my money.. my job continues to challenge me 
A photo I took this month:   the original seats at Fenway Park



3 comments:

  1. I love both lemon and ginger. A combination of the two sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have the mortgage book right next to your bed! I so get that. That's where I do my "serious-but-in-small-chunks" reading, too. Right now I have a newsmagazine article about Syria on my nightstand.

    ReplyDelete