Thursday, February 16, 2012

A February Thursday 13

t13-98

It's time for Thursday 13 again! To play, visit here!

This is by far my favorite meme ... and today I stole the random questions that People magazine ask their celebrity of the week:
It's all about the Last ..

... Thing I cooked - Stuffed salmon and grilled red peppers and asparagus ... YUM!
... Work out - was super intense, I'm seeing muscles in places I didn't know existed!
... Person I kissed - well.. honestly .. last person I kissed? I didn't do the kissing.. he tried, 3 weeks ago
... Hangover - I think it was early December after a Christmas party .. not a good night!
... time I cried - again with the cry question ... tonight .. talking about ..my dad, she asked "do you miss him?" and then she looked up from her paper ... I don't know, what do you think?
... Item bought for my house - FINALLY a new sofa set ... yay!!!
... I stole - a glimpse of that man , yesterday (I wasn't stalking, he was parked next to my house)
... I cursed- hah! Probably today .. more like WTF?! as I was texting ( I only use those bad words when I am mad!)
... thing I returned - a red box movie that was never watched
... Song I sang - "I heard you've been asking about me, from some of my friends .. well, you better believe I'm not going through that again .. (name that tune!)
... Time I laughed - Yesterday ... I was at Fenway Park ... AWESOME!!!!!
... Gift I received - several bags of trader joe's trail mix .. my sister is so cool
... Text I sent - "this is the man I am looking for - but only if he is whole and ready to be the man I know he can be" 




Happy Thursday ... Spring is around the corner!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find the man you are looking for. Isn't it great to have a sister who's cool?! (I wouldn't know actually as I'm an only child, but I would have liked the idea of having a sister). Happy TT.

    ReplyDelete