I have to do a little bit of bragging ...
Today is day 4 of not having any chocolate .. DAY 4 people!! It's been a very, very long time since I have made a conscious effort to keep chocolate away from me.
Just a little confession: yesterday Cyn and I went cruising for fall colors (yes . .. we have no life.. looking for foliage colors to add to the photo library ...! what absolute geeks we are!) ... so after we grabbed a bowl of the most outstanding Onion Soup from the Black Frog in Greenville, we crossed the road to buy the most fabulous fudge ... I bought for my girl, chocolate fudge.. and for Cyn and I the white fudge, with caramel and nuts ... really, I didn't count that as chocolate .. it wasn't chocolate colored .. it didn't taste like chocolate ..it wasn't called chocolate ... so ..."fudge" is not "chocolate"!
I feel better now that I have confessed and reasoned! (is that a word?)
Maybe I'll have to start a "confession meme" ..
Do you have a Weekend confession?
Monday, September 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment