Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Words, words, Words .. Talk, talk, TALK!

So … I’m brain cramped .. blog brained .. or is it that my lap top crashed two weeks ago.. I lost all my 3000+ pictures .. I have no one to blame but me .. this is the second time in less than two years that all my pictures are gone ..except last time it was memories.. Disney, Texas .. Amsterdam .. this time it was mostly flowers and snow, water and the dog .. (ya.. a little sick ..  3000 of all that! It must be a disease!) Here is the link to my old blog http://wait4thenews.blogspot.com/2009/02/thursday-13-13-thoughts-while-i-miss-my.html   Interesting to see that the list of thirteen isn’t much different to now!
So, I move on… I have Windows 7 now instead of Vista .. I have
Microsoft 2010 now instead of 2007 .. everything has an up side right?
Okay .. I love this You Tube Clip:

Who doesn’t love Bob … “I’m sick of these words, words, words .. talk, talk, talk ..shut the *&%#! up! Just do it!! Stop the words, and just do it!  ...”  I’d like to keep that clip open at work and play it once in a while .. haha!
So I did mention I don’t have any pictures? Wait, I lied .. my teenager insisted on applying make up on me and taking a picture .. here it is:
SDC13245
REALLY can’t tell she made up my eyes with black eyeliner  .. love those wrinkles .. life learning lines ..my mom would be proud! oh, and I have another picture
roses1
Taken with my I phone .. Totally bummed .. my pictures … words, words words .. enough of this nonsense! More flowers …sick, sick, sick!
It’s time to get serious again .. haha .. time to seriously run … time to seriously eat healthy again .. time to seriously get involved with photo taking  . time to seriously blog again .. BUT .. we’re not committing!!! haha .. i crack myself up!
This season transition has me really in for a spin … I really was never ready for summer to end ..this past Sunday was a sign of things to come: I took the kayak j-bars off my roof rack .. no more kayaking .. then to add to it .. i went to the gym ..ya! The GYM!! Very, very difficult transitioning time! Of course my alarm went off at 4:15 this morning .. and I just couldn’t get myself up .. (having a cup of coffee before going to bed didn’t help the sleeping pattern..)but the time is here .. I want to be healthy .. I want to be strong .. I want to run four days a week . words, words, words … talk, talk talk … what’s that you said Bob???!? Enough of the words …Just do it? Yes, okay .. I get it … I’ll just do it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I loved this post! I loved Bob freaking out, too. lol I'm in that seasonal transition, too. I was laying in bed last night unable to sleep thinking of healthy things I can make for our family that is good. For some bizarre reason, I could just dream of broccoli beef. lol

    I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry about your photos! OMG I think Id freak. That makes me want to one of those online backup services... For real....

    ReplyDelete