Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday 13





So .. it's 10:53pm and I am trying to get my thursday13 done ..i have no excuses other than I'm just having to much fun! So, I couldn't think of what to make a 13 list of .. so once again, I'm shameless and stole from ****April****, who stole from the guys at Sunday Stealing, who go about the blogosphere finding memes to steal from other blogs.  Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? No, nothing sparkly, unless you consider my ambiance lighting .. Martha Stewart attempt ... Christmas lights in a glass vase from Pottery Barn .. tacky I know ... but you know .. it gives a nice  glow!! LOL

2. How many countries have you visited? Visited? or lived? big differences ... visited...9 .. lived .. 6


3. Ever been on a train? Yes .. my sister and I took a train in '84 from Amsterdam to Paris .. only to do it again as two families in 2000. In Holland we're always on a train ... I'd like to take the train from Portland ME to Boston .. looks like that would be fun .. walk around the city..


4. Do you have a cell-phone? IPhone



5. Do you use Chap Stick? Hardly ever .. I used to be faithful every night, then started wondering if my lips were getting addicted ..I only use SPF 45 on my lips now ...YES SURPRISE .. 45!!


6. Who are you going to be with tonight? for a bit .. with the teenagers .. then it was me myself and I ..well, sort of!

7. Are you too forgiving? Does "sap" count?

8. Ever been in love? Absolutely.


9. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)? She'll be giving the best Patient Care Management to her patients

10. Ever have cream puffs? REALLY??

11. Last time you cried? Why always the crying question? Okay ... July 4th, I was alone for the day,  .. I was walking Bruce, and felt a surge of self pity come over me .. I felt big betrayal from my ex for not keeping up with his part of the wedding vows, and I felt a different betrayal because this summer wasn't supposed to be like this, not on the Fourth ... I sucked it up, and moved on .. no point in crying over spilled vodka milk. I kayaked for the day, then bought a grill and had my own d@mn  grilled chicken!!


12. What was the last question you asked? Which email tomorrow morning to send you a link?


13. Ever walked into a wall? Is that really a question? A glass sliding door maybe .. but a wall?? Teenager one ran into a concrete wall ... lost his adult front teeth .. he laughed, I cried!

Happy Thursday .. is it weekend yet??

3 comments:

  1. Why is there always a crying question? What's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see your christmas lights in a glass vase! Sounds cool. I used to have a Shaker Style bed and I had curtains hanging from it and (I loved it) and... christmas lights wrapped around the entire thing! :) It was beautiful!

    6 countries? WOW... were you an army brat or something?

    Good for you and your damn chicken! LOL I don't know how to grill anything. :(

    OMG... ran into a wall and LOST HIS TEETH... he LAUGHED!?! Dude...

    ReplyDelete