To play click here:1. This is what life does. It lets you __stumble around, fall on your face a couple of times, and then with more determination, you find a way to enjoy it all___.
2. _Have you learned how to _ appreciate the moment.
3. Upon reflection _ I would do it again __.
4. _I haven't run __ for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up _and wonder what that dream meant .. _
6. _Maybe one day I will kayak__ to the far and boundless sea. (Does kayaking in Belfast harbor count?)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _some me time, with lobster salad, glass of wine, and early to bed__, tomorrow my plans include _an early morning kayak photo session, cleaning the house because the teenagers are coming back, and a massive grocery shopping excursion__ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy my very last day being single and teenager free .. ____!
Happy weekend! The last four weeks have flown by .. Teenagers are coming back on Monday night ..
I love #2 (I mean, I don't love NUMBER two... I love your ANSWER to number two.) :) LOL
ReplyDeleteI haven't run either. I miss it. I hate hate hate having big nursing boobs! They're NOT user friendly.
I hope your kids are back, you're having a blast, you had a great kayak trip and got some fantastic photos! ;)