It's that time again ... T13 .. click here to play!
A photo of:
Current Scent: Still nothing on the scent thing .. I have an unburned candle in my bathroom, Clean Lining or something like that .. just a pure smell
What I am reading: I started a new book on July 4 ... and only read it when I play the role of Ariel, when I hop onto my rock
Newest Music added to my play list: ROXANNE by The Police ... couldn't help it ...great running song!
Movie I saw: Nelson and I saw Knight and Day... we've only seen one movie this month ... how sad!
Something yummy: OH MY .. had this cake today .... seemed like it was white chocolate with raspberries ... it was YUMMY The last place I ate: mm.. okay .. so no dinner, does wine and delectable crab dip count? Luna's ...Something that made me cry: ohhhh... I made mother of the year again!! I bawled on my girlie's 15th birthday because I lost total control and told her things I shouldn't have. I had had enough of the sarcasm and the teenage attitude!! ..... and here's my acceptance speech for my mother of the year award .........
Something that made me laugh: Tonight as I stood chatting with my son, I watched him eat 3 slices of blueberry pie ...then girlie comes in, looks at the pie and starts yelling about the fact that there wasn't any pie left ..(even though she ate a slice of cake) so son started with .. "i only ate one piece .. mom ate the other .. " and he kept doing it so well, that she believed him, and I kept saying it wasn't me .. he was so confident in his delivery, that I completely lost all ability to defend my innocence!Something I look forward to in August: road race in S. Portland .. I think it'll be a good weekend!
Something I want to remember from July: This was a crazy month for me .. as much as I was dreading July .. I think it has been a great month. We finished the photography class ... have taken the opportunity to do a lot of kayaking at different times of day. Funny thing is, no matter what time of day .. whether at 6:30 am or noon .. or 8:30pm ... alone or not ... i love kayaking!
Something I am thankful for: I'm always thankful for my kids, my job and my health ... I'm also thankful for my kayak .. and for being back in Maine
A photo I took this month:
another one of those sun rising moments before I set the kayak in ...
What a totally awesome photo! So peaceful. I love to live near the ocean... never more than a few minutes from water here on the island where we live.
ReplyDeleteLove your list...and your photo is extraordinary. It sounds like a good life to me!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photo. Personally I don't think you can go past a great song like Roxanne.
ReplyDeleteWhite chocolate cake with rasberries sounds divine!
ReplyDeleteWine and crab dip absolutely counts! (That's the perfect "meal" in my opinion!) And what a breathtaking photo. Kudos!
ReplyDeleteI <3 your photos. What camera are you using? Roxanne and White Chocolate with Raspberries equals two thumbs up! XD
ReplyDelete"Maine, the way life should be". Shows why so many people flock to the waters to relax. Great pic.
ReplyDeletesigh!!! Jovial July :)
ReplyDeleteSociopersonal Snapshots
seems like a day book!
OMG your photo is PHENOMENAL!!!! Wow
ReplyDeleteOk...yo'ure totally on my list of people I'd love to meet in real life. :)
ROxanne... funny, I had to explain what that song meant to my son. :) LOL... sigh..
Did you like Knight and Day? It looks good though, Tom Cruise just seems to have lost his zing since he went all couch crazy on Oprah and his whole Scientology illness.
You went off on your kid on her birthday? ROFL... for real... that's classic! I thought I was the only one.
Oooh...scary your son is a good liar -- he going into politics?