Thursday, June 2, 2011

Thursday 13 - 13 Gym songs ..

So, it's Thursday again, time for Thursday 13 .. this is what is currently playing on my shuffle .. there are not in any particular order..I added my favorite part of the lyrics.The teenagers make fun of me because I'm limited in the knowledge of play lists and music loading ..I have two basic play lists "Running" and "Cool down" .. do I need more??
Here we go:

  1. Club Can't handle Me - Flo Rida -You know I know how to make em stop and stare as I zone out
  2. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles -Who died, and made you King of Anything?
  3. Hold on Tight - ELO -Hold on tight to your dreams
  4. Paris (Ohh La La) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals - you've got me down on the floor
  5. Wanna Be Startin' Something - Michael Jackson - Lift your head up high ..
  6. Beatles Medley - Stars on 45 - listen .. do you want to know a secret?
  7. S & M - Rihanna - .. I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good
  8. If I Die Young - The Band Perry -If I die young, bury me in satin, lay me down on a bed of roses ..
  9. The House That Built Me - Miranda Lambert - I thought if I could touch this place or feel it
    This brokenness inside me might start healing
  10. Waiting Outside the Lines - Greyson Chance -You'll never enjoy your life, living inside the box
  11. Speechless - Lada GaGa - Oh boy you've left me speechless .. so speechless
  12. How Deep Is the Ocean - Eric Clapton - How much do i love you ..
Weekend is almost here ... going to a Red Sox game!

    2 comments:

    1. We all have our own gym songs ya..haha..!
      Ur list looks (sounds) interesting..

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thats a really good list, I will have to steal it for next week ;) I am always on the look out for more songs to add to my ipod. Happy T13!!

      ReplyDelete