Current Scent: Really, still no scents ..
What I am reading: I finally received my subscription for Cooking Light ... yum!
Newest Music added to my play list: Paris (Oh La La) by Grace Potter .. another great song for running!
Movie I saw: Teenager girl and I rented Black Swan ... weird to say the least!
Something yummy: ohhh, I made delicious pizza this week .. it had portebello mushrooms, chicken, peppers with a pesto sauce .. yum
The last place I ate: Seadogs, Saturday night ..wine was good and of course my date was great!
Something that made me cry: ya .... crying is for girls ... oh wait!
Something that made me laugh: oh, definitely the time Rob and I tried to launch a kayak into the ocean .. it was so hilarious. I'm sure we provided a good show for all the beach bathers!
Something I look forward to in June: I am hoping it will be a summer June .. we've had 50's and rain so far. Ugh!
Something I want to remember from May: Well, Mexico of course....
Something I am thankful for: I'm always thankful for my kids, my job and my health, my friendships ..
A photo I took this month:
my serenity picture from the beach in Mexico!
No comments:
Post a Comment