
It's Friday .. time to play Friday Fill Ins .. click here to play:
And...here we go!
1. Hey! _I love you soo, I want you to know. That I'm going to miss your love the minute you walk out that door .... Please don't go__.
2. _Why is it_" kernel of truth."? is there so little truth?
3. Eat _to run, run to eat .. Pretzel M&M's doesn't provide any form of nourishment other than instant gratification soul nourishment__.
4. _Stuck _ in the middle., with you ..
5. First thing to note: _never wake a sleeping teenager before 10 am on the weekend__.
6. _I miss moments of distraction.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being with my teenagers (but then again, their plans change pretty quick!)_, tomorrow my plans include _a bit of sleeping in, gym time and then we are on the way to Southern Maine __ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy the Red Sox, and hopefully get that picture I have been wanting to take__!
Happy Weekend!
1. Hey! _I love you soo, I want you to know. That I'm going to miss your love the minute you walk out that door .... Please don't go__.
2. _Why is it_" kernel of truth."? is there so little truth?
3. Eat _to run, run to eat .. Pretzel M&M's doesn't provide any form of nourishment other than instant gratification soul nourishment__.
4. _Stuck _ in the middle., with you ..
5. First thing to note: _never wake a sleeping teenager before 10 am on the weekend__.
6. _I miss moments of distraction.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _being with my teenagers (but then again, their plans change pretty quick!)_, tomorrow my plans include _a bit of sleeping in, gym time and then we are on the way to Southern Maine __ and Sunday, I want to _enjoy the Red Sox, and hopefully get that picture I have been wanting to take__!
Happy Weekend!
I love the song references. At least I am not the only one to think that way today, LOL!
ReplyDelete~Kimberlee, www.TheSpunkyDiva.net