This is the blog where blogs are stolen and copied and pasted .. click here to play!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Lots of pillows or just one? Describe your pre-sleeping rituals. I have six pillows on my bed.. four in my actual bed when I go to sleep... pre-sleeping rituals?? that depends now, doesn't it?!? ... know what i mean?
2. What kind of books do you read? the books I choose are normally the simple, quick .. and forgotten by the next book type .. I need to change that, I know .. but it works for me right now.
3. What are your neighbors like? i'm on the main road .. so I really don't know my neighbors .. the town crier does live a street down from me, and he walks by my house often, talking to himself, quite loudly .. which annoys the dog (which then annoys me)
4. What's really creepy to you? the town crier
5. What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction? are these three catagorized as the same? I don't view them as the same ..
6. Do you prefer your junk food sweet, salty or savory? that's a tough one .. it depends .. right now I'm dying for fudge .. seriously, fudge or chocolate no bakes .. just give me something chocolatey please!
Trail mix .. yummy cashew, pistachios ... BBQ potato chips .. or better yet .. Salt and Vinegar .. yum!
7. What was the last thing you expensive bought? hah .. that's a joke right?! Expensive is too broad .. I just had to go out and buy the teenagers more clothes .. nothing expensive is on my list .. haha does $250 on groceries count, a couple of weeks ago??
8. What is your greatest fear? that i fail my teenagers and they choose not to come home for Thanksgiving or Christmas when they are older
9. Do you get cravings? If so, what do you crave? I already said what crave as a food ... I crave a hairless house. I would love to sit in a chair without hair on it .. wear fleece without looking like a dog wearing fleece ..
10. What do you do to change your mood? I ask Michael Buble to sing me a song or two ..if he is not available and if it's summer .. kayaking .. other than that.. moving my body..
11. What was the last meal you ate that you loved? meal that I loved? .. hmm, traditionally it's not just the meal that I love, it's the company, the setting .. the moment ...
12. Do you want to learn another language? If so, why? i'm good for right now .. I wish I could remember the languages I learnt
13. What's something that you'd like to say to someone right now? hmmmm .... I think it's safer just to keep those thoughts to myself ..
14. What are you looking forward to? I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving .. I'm excited to see my sister and the rest of the family .. the food, the fun ..
Have a happy week!
Great answers! Where has this year gone, with Thanksgiving coming right up!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week!