Thursday, November 11, 2010

Friday Fill In ..

ffi

1. When pigs fly _reminds me the flying pig I bought at the OWC Bazaar.. here's a picture and the story behind it .. I bought the flying pig because I knew it would remind me of that particular period in my life. If someone would have forecasted to me that I would one day move to Texas, as a new army wife, experience deployment, after 16 years of being a civilian wife, then leave Texas as a divorced woman .. I would have said "when pigs fly" ... ____.

2. _No WINE .._ seriously?!

3. Call me _doesn't that remind you of that Blondie song?____.

4. _I think you should stop by for some wine .. _ if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is _my mom_ because _i love listening to her stories; there's always an element of drama.. maybe that's why I am challenged with my teenager girl.. she's just like my mom .. the story is always about them... at 75 it's acceptable, at 15 ... not so! haha!!__.

6. _Let's move on,_ who's next?


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _doing a little more recuperating with a glass of wine__, tomorrow my plans include _hopefully some work hours, an easy workout, and maybe a glimpse of my honey_ and Sunday, I want to _get the house ready so that we can start this craziness again__!

Happy Friday!

7 comments:

  1. Your post makes me think about wine and wine and wine LoL

    Thanks for stopping by
    Happy Friday
    Risma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little pig! My turkey is proudly standing guard at my front door. The rooster peeks at me in the living room! I am so happy our lives crossed paths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahhahha... love your mom and your girl...we too will pass those paths one day....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your flying pig and your FFI's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that song (Call Me) is stuck in my head lol

    Happy Friday!




    http://hookbookers.blogspot.com/2010/11/you-can-play-along-here-im-theming-ours.html

    ReplyDelete