Monday, April 9, 2012

Manic Monday



So here is an old theme that was fun to do. To find it click here .. and go back into the archives!

 If you could go back in time what would your current day self tell your 18-year-old self?
Self, stay true to yourself. Stay focused on what you want, grow yourself and stay in college. 

Name one thing you could do to improve any important relationship in your life. 
Stay true to myself (there is a theme here!). I am learning that when I am in a relationship, I tend to want to please to a point where I stop being who I am. Do that long enough and resentment grows!

If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions, whom would you question, and what would you ask?
Bruce: Why are you so crazy? What can I do for you so that you can be a regular dog? Wouldn't you rather live on a farm where you can chase cows?


No comments:

Post a Comment