Monday, April 9, 2012

On the Nine - April


It's the ninth of the month:

Shamelessly stolen from ****April**** , even though she hasn't done one, in a while .. perhaps this is her challenge ... haha!!

I miss Listening to his voice .. calming; it's been a long time since I have heard that.
Loving -  that I may actually be finding the beginnings of my balance. I'm figuring out my job, physically I am getting stronger (my running feels so good!), I feel like I am more present at home
Thinking - I should be opening my work laptop and get some work done before I watch another Mad Men episode ... decision, decisions!
Wanting - summer to be here. I want to be basking in the sunshine and warm weather .. I am so finished with cloudy, rain and cold
Needing - to learn more, I'm hungry and the knowledge can't come quick enough



No comments:

Post a Comment