Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thursday 13 for March

t13

Last Thursday of March .. here we go! Click here to play:


A picture of me: 

Current Scent:  Cherry Blossom
What I am reading:  I'm back to Cooking Light again.. unless you want to count my endless Iphone conversations!!!
Newest Music:  Lou Rawls - You'll never find, another love like mine
Movie I saw: I've gotten hooked on Mad Men.. Netflix is awesome!
Something Yummy:  My hottie Doctor .. absolutely YUMMY .. finally got to spend some time with him! 
(okay, okay .. so he was poking me .. I still enjoyed it! hahaha!)
The last place I ate:  Miguel's 
Something that made me cry:  listening to my honey Peyton say goodbye to the Colts
Something that made me laugh:  "I'm going to take you out, ol' Yellah style" -said  my teenage girl to me when she felt I had said too much!
Something that I look forward to in April:  warmer weather .. Kayak?
Something that I want to remember from March:  My kayak hit the water on March18!!! 
Something I am thankful for:  Always my teenagers - I am having so much fun with them
A photo I took this month:  
















Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. "I'm going to take you out, ol' Yellah style"

    OMG - That's great! May have to use that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the kayak!!! Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete