Thursday, May 28, 2015
Last Thursday of the Month - May
It's literally been years since I played this game; here we go:
Current Scent: There's a honeysuckle candle burning in the other room. It reminds me of my sister, she used to wear that perfume years and years ago!
What I am reading: Richard Russo's Empire Falls. It takes place in Maine.
Newest Music: I've been mixing and matching, and my favorite song right now is Annie Lennox's version of I've Got A Spell On You
Movie I saw: .. this is embarrassing .. I don't remember the name! Something old on cable!
Something Yummy: Have you had shredded unsweetened coconut? Great snack!
The Last Place I ate: I had to admit this .. Ground Round for lunch
Something that made me cry: Last week, a conversation that made my insecurities come screeching out
Something that made me laugh: It must have been this past weekend when we were camping
Something I look forward to in June: I am hoping for summer weather, warmth and sunshine
Something I want to remember from May: Bruce turned 10. It's been a year since I've seen my girl
Something I am thankful for: Always aside from the health of my kids .. I am thankful for my job
A photo I took last month:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment