6 things I am grateful for today:
my Canon Macro 50mm lens
summer rain storms
the kind of friendship you can call anytime, anywhere
coffee first thing in the morning
the policeman that was good to me!
summer heels
Today's "finding gratitude" was difficult! I was appreciative for the rain because I had plans to go kayaking..and so it forced me to stay home and be a mom instead of running to the water .. it's so difficult; the summer weather here is so short, so when it registers at 80, all I want to do is get out there .. tomorrow is another day .. to run or to kayak???
I was talking to a friend of mine about this gratitude thing, and he mentioned a class he took about finding out your purpose in life .. the assignment was to write down 50 things you want in life .. this can be accomplishments, material things ..anything. Kind of made me laugh, I'm challenged at six items .. 50 things ..? Maybe I'll save that list for a snowstorm day!
I hope you get notice of this -- I LOST YOUR NEW BLOG!!!!! :( I MISS YOU!!!!
ReplyDelete