I was searching for a new Monday Meme .. and came across this blog .. so I shamelessly stole it from Infinite Possibilites .. something new to try .. feel free to copy and paste and be shameless like me!!
On the outside
Name: Juliette
Birthday: too many
Current Status: crazed mother .. trying to balance life!
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Currently, level 6 brown, red ... streaks of blonde ... ask me again in 7 weeks!
On the inside
My Fear: Snakes, Spiders .. Elevators.. complete darkness
My Weaknesses: Wine, Chocolate ..over thinking things! (hence the wine!)
My Perfect Pizza: Papa Murphy's Cinnamon Wheel Pizza .... okay, Pat's Pizza in Orono personal size Greek
Yesterday, today, and tomorrow
My thoughts on first waking up: “What day is it today?”
My bedtime: It depends on the day and night ... I am trying to get a minimum of 6 hours in .. so hopefully by 10:00 ..
My most missed memory: Is there such a thing?? A missed memory? Moments are missed ... I miss my dad
Your picks
Pepsi or Coke: Neither .. not a soda lover
Single or group dates: with who? I love a quiet date night ..
Adidas or Nike: Adidas when I was in high school ... only because they sponsored the Dutch soccer team! I like Nike clothing .. but really for running .. Asics.
Tea or Nestea: Hot TEA .. Nestea cold
Chocolate or Vanilla: Really ....do we need to go over this again?!
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee ...
Do you
Smoke: No
Curse: I rarely curse .... I have to be angry
Take a shower: Always ..
Have a crush: Big time.
Think you’ve been in love: Yes..
Go to school: No, I need to go back (again ..)
Want to get married: hmm, no not at this time in my life ..my life is too complicated right now .. I still need to find my own path ..
Believe in yourself: I try to .. I tend to forget that I've done okay so far ..
Think you’re a health freak: hahhaaa .. I'd like to think I am .. but I've been busted too many times eating the stuff that isn't considered healthy ... OR I've overdosed on the healthy stuff rendering it unhealthy!!!!!! (A full bag of Trader Joe's Trail mix ... in four hours!!)
In the past
Smoked: Too little to really consider it anything .. a long, long time ago!
Gone to the mall: Unfortunately yes .. ugh!
Been on stage: isn't our life a stage ...
Eaten sushi: Love, love, love sushi .. my favorite.. brown rice and eel
Dyed your hair: hmmmm..... I rather call it .. washing out the gray
Have you ever
Played a stripping game: hmm .... me?? would i play like that?!?
Changed who you were to fit in: .. no .. let them fit in with me .. haha!
Done something your kids will never know about (at least till they are adults): I don't think so ... I've been pretty honest with them .. I wasn't an experimental person .. so not a lot to tell!!
Age you’re hoping to
Get married: hmmm... that's silly ... there is no "good age" ....
Take your dream vacation: sooooooooooon!
In a guy
Best eye color: I was never picky about eye color .. just never dark eyes.
Best hair color: I've always liked the sexy silver fox look!
Short hair or long hair: Always short.
Best attribute: strength ..I love a strong man - physically and emotionally
What were you doing
A minute ago: sippin' the wine
An hour ago: watching Dr Phil
A month ago: what part of last month ... it was a crazy month .. on a Monday November 8, I was prepping for surgery.. so I was out to dinner and had quesadillas!
A year ago: Dealing with the fact that my teenage girl was manipulated by an online predator ... .... very, very scary... I'm so glad that part of life is over.
Finish the sentences
I love: dancing with my man -
I feel: sleepy ..
I hate: not running as much as before
I hide: my head in the sand occasionally ... it really doesn't make things go away .. just delays the inevitable!
I miss: summer and kayaking ... and sun ... and long days ... being barefoot ..
I need: to make a list of unfinished projects and finish them.
Happy beginning of the week!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok, I've totally missed talking to you!!! online predators? surgery? HOLY CRAP what's been going on... email me!
ReplyDelete