Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Day at Work ..

So here is another day at work ...

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:30 AM
To: J
Subject: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:31 AM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

I did—you said you CAN work, right? I just wanted to be sure—I played it twice and still wasn’t positive. I plan on staying.

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 10:56 AM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

I’ll stop mumbling!

From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 11:14 AM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


Thank you!

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:09 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

I feel grosssssssssssssssssssssssssss
3 chocolates .. a huge chocolate chip cookie ………. A bowl of soup and chips and salsa …………………. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:10 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


I was good until just after lunch and the new Snickers Fudge bar in the machine started calling my name, so I gave in and ate it. Why????????????? I always beat myself up afterwards, so why do I do it in the first place???????


From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:15 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

OMG… YUMMMY … I thought MS was a wellness workplace … that doesn’t sound very wellness to me!


From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:17 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


I think you should bring us a treat when you come to C tonight. I would , but I won’t have a chance to be out of the building. Can you think of something easy that you could just grab somewhere?


From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:26 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

Well.. I have to swing by my house and drop off N’s birth certificate at the school for drivers edge … I can pick up something …

From: Janine Tremble [mailto:jtremble@mainesavings.com]

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:28 PM
To: J Brandt
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

Don’t do anything that will stress you out. I just have the urge for something delicious!

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:31 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


Name it!

From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:33 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

Well, fried ice cream wouldn’t travel very well…..so that’s out. Plus we need to be discreet, because I’m supposed to be doing WeightWatchers! I don’t know—maybe some yummy cake or pie from Governor’s or Dysart’s or something like that. Or maybe whoopie pie from PGs.

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:34 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

Holy cow woman … you weren’t kidding!

From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:35 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

I’m awful! Just get a whoopie pie at PG’s—that’s easy, right?

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:37 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


But I don’t like those

From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:50 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

Maybe not sweet, maybe sushi? Does Hannaford here in H sell sushi now that they’re Hannaford?



From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:51 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

Hahaha you are too funny!
Are you PMS’ing???
I’m still thinking ..

From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:52 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


I’m not even close to that time. How weird is that?

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:54 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

I think Hannaford sells sushi .. I can stop by on the way.. and a bottle of wine?
IF they don’t … what else is your heart’s desire?

From: J

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 3:59 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?


You’re kidding about the wine, right? I don’t want to get fired! I don’t know what my heart’s desire is. Maybe chocolate covered pretzels or something like that.

From: Brandt!

Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:08 PM
To: J
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

Of course I’m kidding about the wine, but not really … no, I wouldn’t bring it in to C.
Yum, chocolate covered pretzels … I’ll poke around Hannaford and bring something.

From: J


Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 4:08 PM
To: Brandt!
Subject: RE: hey did you get my voicemail this morning?

cool


I ended up getting a weight weighter's Terriyaki pizza .. and one chocolate chip cookie for the both of us. We behaved!



















No comments:

Post a Comment