
It's Friday and time for Friday Fill .. click here to play!
1. My friend believes,We are on this earth because _we have to live our experiences before we can meet our soul mates in the next world__.
2. _One day I will_ experience _extreme happiness__.
3. One of the hardest things for me to learn _is that I can't have everything all of the time__.
4. _With all these electronic devices we are always_ connected.
5. I remember _being a junior in high school, like it was yesterday__.
6. _SOMETIMES the chaos____ is one of the best parts of my life, because it's my chaos.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _dinner with Nicole's parents__, tomorrow my plans include _photo time,gym time, possible shopping with Teenage girl, and hopefully a moment with my honey__ and Sunday, I want to _watch Super Bowl, even the Colts and Pats are playing__!
Happy Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment